Business Development Manager - Fujifilm Australia
- Sydney Area, Australia
- Information Technology and Services
Dareth Flavell's Overview
- Business Development Manager - CloudNET - Fujivision at Fujifilm Australia
- National Sales & Account Manager at Whitech Software Solutions
- Sales Manager at JustBytes Computers Pty Ltd
- NSW Sales & Product Manager at Trax Data Pacific Pty Limited
- Sydney Technical Collage
- Sydney Technical Collage
- St George Technical Collage
3 people have recommended Dareth
Dareth Flavell's Summary
A professional & focused Business Development Manager/Sales & Product Manager with over 20 years sales experience in B2C, B2B, B2B2C, FMCG. Extensive retail experience with a particularly strong background in the retail Photo refinishing area, covering turn key solutions sales, including both Photo.Teller Kiosks & Imagine Kiosk and Imagine Cloud based print solutions. In addition POS software Business Professional Applications is a key product I managed and sold into a large and diversified range of markets including Photographics, Furniture, Fashion, Jewellery, Footwear, and many other key markets segments. Prior to moving into the IT industry, my employment experience was in the automotive industry having worked for Volvo and Nissan Dealerships and many other leading brands both as a Automotive Engineer and Spare Parts Manager.
My Strengths include:
• Exceptional customer service skills to both internal and external clients.
• Pragmatic approach to solving problems and making decisions
• Conscientious, honest and reliable
• Attention to detail in planning processes
• Determination to achieve results and offer value to clients
• Readily accepts responsibility and accountability
• Working well in a team environment
• Able to work independently - self managed
• Takes great pride in achieving goals, developing lasting customer relations.
• Proficient with Windows and Mac OS Platforms, Goldmine, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Corel, PageMaker + others
I believe in learning from others to build on my knowledge through mutual exchange of ideas and information. I have gained a wealth of experience in management positions that I have held over the years - including staff training, inventory control, budgeting, sales forecasting and reporting and marketing duties.
Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Negotiation Process, Product Management, Branding and Identity, Project Management, Social Media, Graphics Media, Customer Support, Customer Service, Account Management.
Dareth Flavell's Experience
Business Development Manager - CloudNET - Fujivision
Public Company; 51-200 employees; Wholesale industry
March 2012 – Present (1 year 4 months) Brookvale
As Business Manager in the CloudNET area, I will be working primarily across the Marketing Communications Portal (MCP) a digital asset management solution & content management system as well as Fujivision, Fujifilm's, turn-key digital signage solution.
National Sales & Account Manager
Information Technology and Services industry
January 2000 – March 2012 (12 years 3 months) Sydney, Australia
Product Management/ Sales and Account management representing company products and services to retail businesses nationally and internationally - Industry specific Imagine Photo Kiosks & Imagine Cloud Platforms, in past years directly responsible for sales and account management of custom electronic point of sale software solutions across many market sectors, including Photographics Lab and Photo Retail specific business applications.
• National Sales & Accounts Manager, Nov 2004 to present
• Business Development Manager Jul 2000 to Nov 2004
• Managing major key client portfolios, developing new markets, providing training and support to key clients.
• Co-ordinate product presentations at all levels of management including to Senior Company Executives
• Co-ordinate trade exhibitions/event set-up including training of sales staff.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and General Manager with regards Key accounts nationally and internationally encompassing B2B/ SME across a diverse range of retail industries and product portfolios.
• Strong sales and negotiation skills with exceptional sale closing abilites.
• Project management, Business procedure planning for implementation
• Production of weekly and monthly sales progress reports
• Worked closely with the overseas offices Whitech USA, Whitech NZ, Whitech Europe for the International markets.
Managing a small elite Sales team locally and interstate.
Excellect technical skills in all products managed.
NSW Sales & Product Manager
Trax Data Pacific Pty Limited
September 1997 – June 1999 (1 year 10 months) Sydney Area, Australia
NSW sales and product manager encompassing MO storage devices, large scale document scanning and archival/retrieval systems to finance and banking industry + other emerging markets in commercial & retail sectors.
Dareth Flavell's Skills & Expertise
Dareth Flavell's Education
Sydney Technical Collage
Automotive Parts Interpreter, Certification Automotive Part Interpreter
1985 – 1987
Sydney Technical Collage
Automotive Engineering, Automotive & Mechanical Engineer
1974 – 1977
Also Obtained Certification as an authorised RTA Vehicle Inspector
St George Technical Collage
Electrical Engeneering, Trade Certificate
1970 – 1973
Dareth Flavell's Additional Information
New Technologies, Photography, Graphics Design, Multimedia, Anything IT, fishing, motor sports, cycling.
- Groups and Associations:
COMMUNITY WORK Skills training of local indigenoues people and general long term unemployed persons locally 1987 Part time teaching of PC Hardware and Windows based Software at Skillshare Centres and local Adult Training Centres – Forster, Tuncurry and Taree. The training included products such as Microsoft Office, Windows 95, Windows NT, Corel Draw, Adobe product range, Lotus Products, Internet/Web. Plus others as required by the training centres. 2001 to current Volunteer photographer for local church St Christopher’s Catholic Church, Holsworthy – special photographics requirements.
- Honors and Awards:
I have completed numerous Company training seminars and courses in Customer Service, Management, Business Procedures, Stock Control, marketing, merchandising etc. through my past employers - Volvo Australia, Nissan Australia, Harvey Norman, Chandlers, a 17-day business managers training seminar TraxData Pacific Pty Ltd in 1998 which was held in London.
Contact Dareth for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Dareth Flavell’s full profile to...
- See who you and Dareth Flavell know in common
- Get introduced to Dareth Flavell
- Contact Dareth Flavell directly