Student at Swinburne University of Technology
- Brisbane Area, Australia
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Elizabeth Beecham's Overview
- Student at Swinburne University of Technology
- Manager at TESLJ Transcriptions
- Blackwater State High School
- Wynnum State High School
Elizabeth Beecham's Summary
I am a 44 year old woman, I have been a stay at home wife and mother for the past 25 years and tried to go out to work in 2007 in Medical Reception, (which I had never done before let alone use a computer). I like to learn on the job and I suppose I like the deep end because I seem to learn well this way. Due to this and now that my children have all grown I have decided to learn more about a management position within Business/Tourism Management which I am hoping to be more suited to my personality.
After saying this about myself I would also like to let you know that I believe that the only way to be authoritative about any job within any organization is to make sure you learn every aspect of the job you are going to be managing. I am fair to a fault and always try to see all sides of any problem, I believe that everyone has to learn and to learn you have to make some mistakes. I like to think I am approachable on any topic including myself and believe you should be able to voice your opinion (even if it is to the boss) as its better to know if there is a problem or personality issue then not to.
On a the personal side of my life, I love country music (loud!! so I can sing and no one can hear my voice). I love to dance, water ski, walk for miles, cook, knit & crochet, play darts and pool, fish and watch my kids play football (soccer). I like musicals, going to live concerts, and traveling (anywhere, as this has not been an option in the past). I would like to broaden my horizons on an epic level and enjoy life to it's fullest as I am still very young at heart and in age as far as I am concerned.
Well I hope this has given you some insight into who I am and what type of person I am and that is all I can say about myself at this point.
Elizabeth Beecham's Experience
Educational Institution; 1001-5000 employees; Higher Education industry
February 2013 – Present (5 months)
I am studying my Bachelor in Business/Majoring in Tourism Management.
Elizabeth Beecham's Courses
- Computers Windows 3.1 - Bayside Community College - 1995
- Certificate1 in Hospitality (Club Operations) - Tourism College of Austrlia - 1997
- Certificate of attainment Queensland Liquor Licensing Division - 1998
- Leadership Training 3 - Scouts Australia -1998
- Skills Training 1 - Joey Scout - Scouts Australia - 1998
- Radiology Information System (RIS) - (on the job training) - 2007
- Medical Terminology Course - VEET (Vocational Education Employment and Training) - 2007
- Bachelor of Business/Majoring in Tourism Management - Swinburne University of Technology - 2013 - ongoing
Elizabeth Beecham's Skills & Expertise
Elizabeth Beecham's Education
Blackwater State High School
Year 10 Pass, High School/Secondary Diplomas and Certificates
1982 – 1983
Wynnum State High School
1980 – 1981
Elizabeth Beecham's Additional Information
Contact Elizabeth for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Elizabeth Beecham’s full profile to...
- See who you and Elizabeth Beecham know in common
- Get introduced to Elizabeth Beecham
- Contact Elizabeth Beecham directly