Professional Information Technology
- Melbourne Area, Australia
- Information Technology and Services
Naima Shaker's Overview
- IT Support Engineer at INDEPENDENT
- Personal Care at AHC
- Independent Consultant (Director) at SHAKER S
- IT Support Engineer at INFORMATICA MÉDICA DE COLOMBIA
- Assistant Manager Project at Compaq & HP
- Administrator Manager System at GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ANDINO
- Project Manager at C.T
- Database Administrator at CARVAJAL S
- Help Desk Support at CITIBANK
- Holmesglen - INTERNATIONAL
Naima Shaker's Summary
•Certified Systems Engineer with over 20 year’s experience within the Information Technology.
•Extensive knowledge in the analysis and control of projects, systems management and systems auditing.
•Systems Administration with experience covering operating systems including Novell, Windows NT, 95, 98, Server 2000, Server 2003, XP and Vista. This knowledge: Server 2003 is currently being through the MSCA
•Upgrade Systems Administration through Modification, Technical Documentation and Software Updates for the financial sector using Informix and others systems, users Support and Training.
•Strategic Planning of information systems: Analysis System Implementation and Improvements. Management of applications under different programming languages and for different sectors including health and environmental management, Flexible Innovative Thinking, with a high emphasis and experience in applications for Client/Server.
•In addition to systems administration experience, management experience including project management and extensive control of projects has ensured excellent interpersonal relationships.
•Web Development using the programs AutoCAD, Dreamweaver and Web Design Studio for the Medical Sector.
•Experiences in Help Desk support for all types of Businesses.
•Control, automate deployments and use in computer equipment with OS Microsoft, with solution the installation of accelerators MDT and SCM.
•Excellent interpersonal relations with Professional work attitude and highly focused on customer satisfaction, communications skills Language English & Spanish
Systems auditing, Analysis and control of projects, Systems management.
Naima Shaker's Experience
IT Support Engineer
February 2007 – Present (6 years 5 months) Melbourne Area, Australia
Analysis and control of projects, Systems management and systems auditing, Administration and Maintenance the Networks, Trainer in Computers,Support for people with disability. Software and Hardware Support with Backups, Installation of operating Systems, include all Software and Hardware. Configuration of Network Security, Firewalls and Wireless for organizational security.
Design in Auto-CAD
Public Relations and Communications industry
February 2010 – January 2011 (1 year) Melbourne Area, Australia
Work for health in the support for people with disabilities and care services for the children.
•Assistance with daily living activities (Personal Care-Child Care)
•Independent living skill and community access programs
•Supervision and assistance with medication therapy and prescribed exercise, therapy and rehabilitation programs
•Mobility assistance with use transfer equipment
•Assistance with eating and drinking
•Community access: Shopping, Medical appointments, Recreation.
If they client require: Support and training in System Programs of Computers
Independent Consultant (Director)
December 2003 – December 2006 (3 years 1 month)
Analysis of present systems of the organization to determine a new solution to the improvement of systems.
* Implementation Network Novell, Windows NT, Server and Unix platforms, advising business of their IT requirements including support hardware and software.
* Administration and Support Network Novell and Information Security Analyst within the IT.
Perform preventive and corrective analysis the Networks.
Development and updates of Web Sites.
* Physical installation of network including installation of coaxial cables and Ethernet cards in addition to configuring modems and networking the computer systems. Configuration of Network Security, Firewalls and Wireless for organizational security.
* Configuration of user accounts (TCP/IP, DNS, Shared Files, and Processes). Installation of Anti-virus software including automatic upgrades and maintenance
* Installation of operating software including Exchange, Office, etc. for general functionality on different platforms
* Performed preventive and corrective analysis the Networks in organizations.
* Automatic configuration of security systems (Backup)
* Development, sale of new solution software for the medical sector with trainer
* Web Development using the program Dream-weaver for the Medical Sector
* Training of new operating systems for any users and use of multifunction printers, scan, cameras, etc...
IT Support Engineer
INFORMATICA MÉDICA DE COLOMBIA
February 2000 – November 2003 (3 years 10 months) Colombia
•Installation and training of industry specific (Medical) networking and software programs
•Analysis of current systems, providing recommendations for improvement
•Provided extensive user support and training
•Configurations of user accounts (TCP/IP, DNS, Shared Files, Processes, Printers)
•Configuration of Network Security
•Sales Medical Software
Assistant Manager Project
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; HPQ; Information Technology and Services industry
September 1997 – May 1998 (9 months) Colombia
•Organization and project management: Review the Installing all the system
•Planning, execution and monitoring of the projects
•Administration works Technician Personal, management and implementation of all system informatics, ensuring the successful installation and function in the Government's public libraries
Administrator Manager System
GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ANDINO
December 1996 – May 1998 (1 year 6 months)
Responsible for the documentation of technical application and user manuals
Developed a help tool for users which could be accessed through a one-step system through the program.
Modification of financial accounts application through UNIX.
Administration and support of all applications in the systems for all users, in addition to providing support for Windows 2000
Technical support and Administration digital printers and multi-color.
Managed the system and Network for the organizations other locations.
June 1994 – October 1995 (1 year 5 months)
Design and presentation of the "Strategic Planning of the Systems of Information" (PESI)
Design, presentation and implementation of the new systems to a wide and varied client group
Handling of Tools CASE and SQL SERVER
November 1991 – June 1994 (2 years 8 months)
Designed and implemented customer data and management systems
Follow-up projects to the group of vendors and delivery of results
Provider of administration and technical support
Handling and delivery of statistical information
Creation of user manuals and resources
Help Desk Support
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; C; Financial Services industry
November 1987 – November 1991 (4 years 1 month)
Assisted customers with a number of system issues, including troubleshooting of communication and program problems.
Provided technical support over the telephone to employees of Citibank offering personalized on-site support when required
Work Data Center, storage copies of all information on Operations Financial, Security Management Systems in special Magnetic System of storage.
Naima Shaker's Skills & Expertise
Naima Shaker's Languages
English(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Spanish(Full professional proficiency)
Naima Shaker's Education
Holmesglen - INTERNATIONAL
2009 General English
2009 – 2009
Degree, Information Systems and Technology
1989 – 1994
Information Systems and Technology, Tec. English, Novell Network and telecommunications, Developen, Administration Server, etc
1989 – 1994
Naima Shaker's Additional Information
Contact Naima for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Naima Shaker’s full profile to...
- See who you and Naima Shaker know in common
- Get introduced to Naima Shaker
- Contact Naima Shaker directly